- Empower and strengthen grassroots, youth and women organization’s leadership for community based social justice, supported by PDForum, Canada, 2008
- Gender, NGO and Stakeholder Participation Unit (GNSPU), Ministry of Health, 2008
- Video research on Public private partnership in the Health sector, NICARE, 2004
- Status of communication of Air Quality Management Project. Ministry of Environment, 2003
- Observer study case of HIV transmission through border areas, Unicef, 2002
- Child Labour status in Bangladesh, Supported by Bangladesh Child Rights Forum. 2001.
- Research on project based primary education in Bangladesh, UNICEF/AVICOM, 2000
- Video research on CRC programme for policy makers. UNICEF/AVICOM, 1999
- Community based research on MEENA cartoon re-packaging, UNICEF/AVICOM, 1998
- Video research on Brothel life of a girl child, Red Barnet/AVICOM, 1997
- Non-commercial Sexual behaviors of urban and rural communities, Breaking the silence, 1996
- Video research on research on Children in especially difficult circumstances (CEDC), UNICEF, 1996
- Base line research on Children in especially difficult circumstances (CEDC), UNICEF, 1994
- Art Gallery:
- Archives of music:
- Video Film making:
- Popular theatre:
- Creative writings:
- TRANLASION IN BANGLA
- AIDS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERES
- CHILD RIGHTS CONVENTION
- CONVENTION ON THE PROTECTION AND PROMOTION OF THE DIVERSITY OF CULTURAL EXPRESSIONS
- Writing skill development on Health Stigma prevention, 2008
- Life Skills for drug addict street children, 2006
- How to talk about sexual issues in the community, 2002
- Theatre development for community development, 2000
- Socio-cultural communication for Development, 1996
- Short training on Gender issues in the health sector, 2008
- Effective communication for air quality, 2003
- Visualization technology of play writing through drawings, 1994
Krishti Katha: The first email newsletter of Bangladesh introduced in 1997 for promoting culture and development.
Volunteer : Volunteer was introduced for promoting international year of volunteerism(IYV-2001). The newsletter published monthly and disseminated from July to December 2000 and hosted a regular basis at the then UNV website.
- Lili Banur Samsar (on HIV and AIDS)
- Sobar Upore Manush Satya (on gender)
- Jonogoner pala (on democracy)
Award : FCHD confers certificate awards to the creative writers, cultural activists, academicians and innovative development activists those work are mostly related to the cultural protections and promotion.
Advocacy work of FCHD
Education: FCHD facilitate higher education through the following intitutes:
- Advocacy work to mainstream culture and development issues at national policy level.
- Successful policy advocacy for ratifying convention on the protection and promotion of the diversity of cultural expressions.
- Advocacy work to mainstream culture and development issues among NGOs and other civil society organizations.
- International advocacy.
- International Culture Institute( An institute under the International Culture University)
Please communicate directly to the University.